We offer a professional and affordable service which is guaranteed to speed up your WordPress website and make it load in 3 seconds or less.
If we don’t improve the performance of your WordPress website and make it load in 3 seconds or less you will receive a full refund for the service we offer at the website.
Speed Up WordPress Today
- Google announced they will rank faster websites higher in the search engine listings.
- Facebook has also announced they will give faster websites more importance in the Facebook news feed.
- Website visitors especially mobile users expect to see a fast website.
- Slow websites loose customers and sales.
- Website visitors don’t have the time or patience to wait for a slow website and will move onto your competitors website.
- Website speed can have a serious impact on the way your website conversion rate.
- A fast website improves user engagement and the overall user experience.
- Customers who have a positive experience at your website are more likely to come back again and recommend you to friends.
WordPress Website Speed Facts
The follow website speed facts will provide you with some evidence from experts to why its so important to have a fast website.
- 79% of web shoppers who have trouble with website performance say they won’t return to the site again. (KissMetrics)
- 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that is too slow to load. (Fiverr)
- 51% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that crashed, froze, or received an error. (Raven)
- 47% of consumers expect a website speed page load in 2 seconds or less. (Innovation Insights)
- 44% of them would tell a friend if they had a poor experience shopping online. (GlobalDots)
- 40% abandon websites that take more than 3 seconds to load. (KissMetrics)
- 38% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that wasn’t available. (Shoprocket)
- 22% is the average increase in website load speed per year. (Radware)
- 18% of mobile users will abandon a website if it doesn’t load in less than 5 seconds. If it takes more than 10 seconds to load, 30% will abandon the site. (KissMetrics)
- 5 seconds is the average page load time this year. (Pingdom)
- A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions. (eConsultancy)
- If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year. (Amazon)
- Users begin to drop off a site when its response time is longer than 2.5 seconds. (Forrester)
WordPress Speed Optimization Service
The following is includes in service we offer at the website.
We will complete a detailed audit of your WordPress website to pinpoint the performance issues slowing down the website.
We will provide you with a report before we start the work and after we have completed the work from https://gtmetrix.com so you can compare the performance improvements we have made to the website.
Once we have completed an audit of the website we will complete the following tasks to improve the overall speed of the website.
- Optimize all PHP, CSS and Java script code at the website.
- WordPress optimization and content caching to improve the overall speed of the website.
- Setup a free version of Cloud flare for the website which optimizes the delivery of your web pages so visitors get the fastest page load time & performance.
- Optimize the the MYSQL Database to streamline the database and to improve the websites performance.
- Optimize the WordPress .htaccess file with a number of new rules to give your website a speed boost.
- Enabling Browser Caching and GZip Compression.
- Image Optimization on all images to reduce the size of the images.
- Google font optimization to reduce the number of HTTP requests for the fonts.
- We will also complete additional tasks to speed up WordPress which is not included in this list.
- The service costs $149.00 which is payable via PayPal
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees.
- The time to complete the work is 3 working business days.
- If we don’t speed up your WordPress website to load in 3 seconds or less you will receive a full refund.
Information We Need From You
We need the following information to provide you with the service.
- Your website address.
- website hosting control panel ( cpanel or plesk ) user name and password login details.
- FTP address plus user name and password.
- MYSQL phpMyAdmin access including user name and password.
- Admin user name and password.
Service Ordering Process
To order the service complete the following steps
- Read the frequently asked questions
- Select the button below to order the service
- Once we have successfully received payment we will contact you via email within 1 working business day to start work on your website.
Speed Up WordPress Today